Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good Buy

If you have been reading my past entries, you will know that I have been doing some online shopping like crazy. And I really mean crazy.

Anyhow today one of the item arrived and it is by far the most expensive item I bought from that site and also by far, my best buy since it feels so lush against my skin and yes it shows some of my bumps when I wear them but next time I will be sure to suck in my stomach...can't wait to find an occasion to wear it and also possibly pair it with a belt. It is a very simple dress but sometimes simplicity is the key.

Only downside is while going to the website to get a picture for all to see, I noticed the price had dropped by 5 pounds, sucks, could have save more money. But to be honest, sometimes when you wait, the price might have gone down but your size is out...what a bummer.

I have 2 other items that I bought on the same day until another purchase so let's see if the purchases will arrive tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment