Monday, December 20, 2010

Another wise choice

This is another dress that I bought from an online shop which is a wise choice. These days I am in a dress craze, buying lots of dresses as I am lazy to mix and match. When this dress first arrived, the elastic band area feels a bit tight but that could be because I tried it on with another top below.

I wore it to work today and was so happy with this purchase because it just flows down my legs and it was soft and mould to my body. Very comfy indeed. I was already worried about the length, thinking it is too short but because it has a tulip skirt design, it doesn't open up at the hem thus even when I am climbing stairs or walking, it doesn't expose the back of my legs as I thought it will be.

2 more packages and I have all my packages on hand hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment