Friday, April 10, 2009

Ice Cream

Yum yum I just love digging into a tub of ice cream especially the flavors from Ben and Jerry. It has been a long time since I eaten B&J ice cream and therefore when looking at these pictures, it just make me drool and want to take a big bite.

However, these are very unique flavors..nope..not from B&J but from David Lebovitz a food blogger and cookbook author.

Can you guess what flavor is this? It looks very chocolately to me but if you guess that..wrong answer...I already say these are unique flavors.

The above is Guinness Milke Ice Cream Flavor..yes the Guinness Stout we are familiar with.

And how about this? It looks fruity, I would have guess it looks like a mixture of fruits and vanilla ice-cream ala The Cold Stone Creamery style. To be honest it looks like the gummy bear with pineapple sorbet mix my dad ate when we were in Hawaii.

It's actually Carrot Cake Ice Cream flavor, you will never have guess it right?
I would think they taste as good as they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment