Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!

I really haven't been writing for a while because I am so bog down by work these days. However I will still want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

Whether you are going egg hunting, church or just simply lazing at home, you can never doubt it is a good time to rest and relax.

But before the holiday starts, let me show you some goodies for Easter.

As it is the tradition, you can never give Easter eggs a miss and these are actually not real eggs but Rice Krispies made into egg shape with many different flavors by Bouchon Bakery

Can you tell this is a butter lamb or you think this is just a lump of foam? Looks like it, isn't it? This is a butter lamb made for Easter by the Polish Catholics. If you want to learn this, get the recipe here.

And last but not least, isn't this a pretty cupcake? I don't really like cupcakes and I think it is too much work to create the chrysanthemum icing on top of this cupcake. But if you like, you can learn to make this from Martha Stewart. Check out the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment