Monday, February 9, 2009

lil' twinkle

How I wish I can take the plunge and setup an online shop as well...I shall keep this dream in my mind and heart and hopefully one day I can also be able to be a self employed haha.

Anyway, this entry is dedicated to my fren JT who lives in KL and has recently worked with her sister to setup an online shop call Lil' Twinkle, selling clothing, accessories and all things for babies and kids. Goods are sold in Malaysian Ringgit, should be quite cheap for those who comes from a country whereby the currency is stronger in value.

It actually helps that her sister has a son who like to pose but so far I have not seen him make his debut on the online shop but I shall wait and see.

So for those of you reading who have babies or young children, go ahead and do some online shopping today!

No comments:

Post a Comment