Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mii and Wii

Woke up today with an aching shoulders and blame it on my late night teleconference (where I had to lug my laptop and gear together with my heavy sports bags home)

Anyhow I think the actual reason is becos mii was [sic] playing wii. My dad bought the wii console 2 days ago and we finally set it up yesterday...I ended up being the official representative of the family to try out the games.

Guess what? It is not easy work, you end up with aching arms bowling, just like my mum but you get rewarded with 6 7 homeruns while playing baseball. That should keep the family and visitors to our home during the Lunar New Year, well entertained.

I shall take a picture of mii playing wii the next time I play, provided I don't get too engrossed hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment