Thursday, March 8, 2012

So far so great

Had a great day yesterday, went for my accupuncture, when I was about to leave I had a discussion with the TCM, not very happy with what we communicated on but didn't think about it much until I left the clinic. Need to think on how to manage that prior to my next visit.

Anyway I left and head back east to meet up with a friend for coffee. Spent some time doing banking before the meet up. After coffee, we went together to fetch her son from Chinese class. Such a cutie-pie, haven't met him for a while and he still remembers who I am and had became quite chatty versus the shy boy he used to be. Attending kindergarten does makes him more sociable I guess.

After the meet up I went up to the bookstore to get some paint for my DIY project which I finally started working on today.

I woke up late and watched some tv and read my story book. After lunch I plunked myself in front of the computer and do some office work which took the whole afternoon and part of my evening before I headed off for my exercise class.

While working I did the 1st stage of the DIY project which is spray painting this piece of wood and I applied a few coats so you can imagine I took a while, since I had to apply, wait for it to dry and apply again.

Hope that I will have time to work on part 2 tomorrow which is to mark out the space and start drawing and painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment