Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sure or not?

Just the other day I received a leaflet from Fancl inviting me to pop by one of their branch to do a facial test in order to get 2 free bottles of their new Tense up drinks. I was initially skeptical wondering if they will be hard selling products to me and wondering how long the test will take.

Lo and behold, the test is a mere 5 secs! All they do is put a pen like monitor to your skin to check your skin hydration and that's it. I got a 66 reading on the pen and I was checking with the consultant what that means? She said anything that shows 70 and above means the skin is well hydrated and mine is still showing normal.

Was quite happy given that it was like 8 pm at night and I was joking with her that after a day at the office in an airconditioned environment, under the sun during lunch and sweat throughout the day, I am amazed at the reading.

Am wondering if the reading will go above 70 if I do the test ear

No comments:

Post a Comment