Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let's Sweet

First and foremost let me just say the name is so corny and utterly not proper English. It is a name of a restaurant that my friend and I tried out over the long weekend that just passed.
I overheard someone during lunch about this place and her feedback was the food is not fantastic but that day my friend and I ended up in the same mall and I actually asked my friend to let's try the restaurant together. Which we did and true enough, food is not fantastic, the quantity of food is just not sufficient, the layout of the entire buffet spread (if you can call it a buffet) is just so badly designed. There are hardly any room to queue and to walk and the speed at which they send out the food from the kitchen is really really slow.

As my friend said after the experience that she will never come back again and I ditto it. We think it is just a fad that ended up with such a long queue but if you are smart, you will go to the restaurants around it which serve better food at the same price or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment