Monday, August 9, 2010

Cleaning Spree

I suppose you heard of shopping spree but have you heard of cleaning spree? Now you do!
Even though there have been a few less busy weekends, instead of going out I have been going on a cleaning spree, just can't get enough of the cleaning. Although it is just my room but let me tell you, I threw out so many paper and magazines as well as killing a few cockcroaches and the results are very satisfying.

After the cleaning, my back hurts so much from the bending over and mopping of the floor over and over again and while my cleaning spirit is high, I just want to go on and on and on. And this weekend, which is a long one, I spent a few hours 2 days in a row at IKEA buying lots of storage and organizing stuff..lots more cleaning to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment