Saturday, July 24, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

A few weeks back, when walking to my exercise class in Tampines I saw this pinkish blue sky which was beautiful so I whipped out my handphone and while doing that, I heard some students shouting to their friends "Did you see the rainbow?". Huh? What rainbow? But when I turned my head the other direction, I saw the most wonderous looking rainbow against the beautiful sky I saw. The funny thing is rainbow usually comes about after the rain but it was only starting to drizzle when I caught this sight.It starts me wondering if there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow...sigh. Anyhow it also brings me to think of this lovely song called "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", I like this version by Matthew Morrison on Glee! It was performed on the last episode of Season 1, love the episode.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment