Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scotts Beef Noodles

After hearing so many friends saying that the Scotts Beef Noodles have resurfaced at Ion Orchard, I couldn't resist trying it today for lunch since I was in the area today.

After so much anticipation, I must say the whole hoo hah about this stall is overrated and utterly disappointing.

I used to eat at Scotts Food Court alot and always have the beef noodles there so trust me I know how the original taste like. Other than the chilli, the rest of the setup was not the same as the original. The gravy doesn't look as dark and the biggest disappointment for me I must say is the missing salted vegetables. The soup taste bland and lack the beefy taste and the beef balls though bouncy doesn't seems to be seasoned enough.

All in all, it was a total waste of my $6.50....but if I never try I will never know so once bitten twice shy, you will never see me spend my money on the noodles again!

No comments:

Post a Comment