Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crappy Lunch

Went to the airport with my parents to have lunch today. Almost to the end of the meal, I started to feel nauseous and had to run to the toilet but nothing came out.

So I walked back to the restaurant and waited for my parents to finish their lunch. After less than 5 mins, I can feel as if I am going to erupt so I had to ran to the toilet again. And really did threw up just a bit.

After that we paid the bill and left the restaurant and went to take a bus home. Just barely 2 mins into the ride I suddenly threw up..yep in the bus...terribly sorry to the bus driver uncle of SBS 84xx.

As I told my dad that we should dropped off somewhere earlier so we can go check out some stuff, we alighted earlier and we walked and walked but in the end I threw up again. Major eruption.

Soon after, we walked home and just when I thought I have nothing left in my stomach, off I ran to the toilet again.

I am not sure what I ate but my mum ended up throwing up just like me. Nothing we ate was just between the 2 of us and yet both of us ended up in the same condition.

Anyway, after the last eruption, I went to take a nap and after which I feel good enough to take my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment