Monday, March 2, 2009

CCOBB

If there are anyone of you who hasn't watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, do go and watch.

My friends have been asking me to watch because they said the show is good and since I supported Brad Pitt. I finally caught the show yesterday and it was well worth the $8 I paid. The thing is I never really follow Brad's movies until he ended up with Angelina Jolie and while watching the show, you can really understand why he has been voted The World Sexiest Man - twice!

The story is very touching...scenes that make me cry, scenes that make me laugh out loud.

Even my friend who watched the show with me was sniffing loudly at some of the scenes and kept saying Brad is so handsome and how Angelina handles his love scenes. I told her don't worry, I am sure Angelina is in control of that hahaha...as if I know her.

Bottomline though is we wonder why Brad didn't win any Oscar from the show because he portray the old man really well and it was so realistic...I understand it took him 5 hours everyday to makeup that face for those scenes. Some of the scenes which showed him being young, gives you a flashback to how young he was when he was in the show Joe Black and Thelma and Louise...brillant.

No comments:

Post a Comment