Monday, December 5, 2011

Envy

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house" as the Bible says but yet I can't help being envious. This year our company has their Sales kick off in Vegas and next year they shall have it in Orlando. Orlando...sigh is one of the city in US that I would love to go to so I can visit Disney World. But alas, I am never invited or get the chance to go all these meetings so I can only envy from afar. 2 of my close lunch kakis are in the invite list and they are planning trip extension but as both are not avid travellers they are asking me for advice and even ask me to fly there and meet up with them to be their tour guide but having spend so much money on my upcoming trip in December I really don't think splurging another $3k in airtiket alone is justified. I told them if I strike the TOTO tonight I will go without hesitating but of cos life never goes the way you want it to.

Honestly I need to go back to a frequent travelling job, I am sick and tired of being a desk bound employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment