Monday, March 14, 2011

FB and me

Recently I have not had much patience with FB. To be honest, I rarely login anymore, mainly go there to reply messages left by my frens and some still communicate with me through FB like a mailbox. What started to make me dread FB is strangers wanting to add me when I don't know them, or school mates from my pony tail days whom I have no recollection anymore and whom I have no intention to continue our friendship from where we left off.

Most of all, I see frens inviting others to party, to weddings via FB. What the heck? I mean, what makes you think those whom you want to invite is on FB? And call me backwards but I still love receiving wedding invitations by hand or by post.

Perhaps I should disconnect myself from FB given that I am suddenly becoming so 'anti-social'.

No comments:

Post a Comment