Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bad Start to 2011

Gosh, 2011 just started and already I have one bad news after another. First in the 3rd day of the new year, I got this bad flu, fever and cough. But yet on the 4th day need to go back to work cos an employee was leaving and I had to be around to do exit clearance. So ended up staying late cos he doesn't want to leave the office until he printed out some stuff for his daughter so I waited and waited until about 7 pm before we left.

Given that it was so late, my colleague decided to drop me off somewhere convenient since he was taking a cab. Lo and behold, upon leaving the cab, realized I lose my mobile phone. Tried calling and calling but it just kept ringing. Came home, grab dinner and took a cab down to the office to look for it as the last place I remember holding my mobile was right outside the office door.

But checked every nook and ring and ring my phone but still no one responded. It is a lost cause, had to call the mobile provider to deactivate my line and won't be back in the office on the 5th day due to medical leave so have asked my colleague to help check with the security guard tomorrow - truly a bad start to 2011.

I hope that's the worst already and from now on, all things that happen will be great and bring me lots of happiness *keeping my fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment