Saturday, November 28, 2009

Time Not Enuf

For some Money's not enough but for me really time is short. Not that I want 48 hours to a day but then it just seems there are too many things to be done and too little time to do them.

I came back from a trip in Australia 2 months back and till now, I haven't sort out all the photos yet and posted them to my blog. And now, I am already busy planning for my next trip to UK...arrghhh and being someone who will love to have a roof above me when I sleep, it is really stressful finding accomodations in some cities that I am planning to go...and as days goes by, it gets more stressful as my airtickets are not confirmed and I cannot stand booking my accomodations and transport. Double argghhh.

On top of that, I really must put more focus on my blog business. Was talking about creating a group on FB but till now has not got down to doing it.

There are too many on top of that, I am having friends in town next week and together with 2 weddings on the same day (Of cos only attending one of them) and trips to be made to the bank to withdraw money for the angbaos.

Today is the 2nd day out of a 3 day break for us but time flies so fast and I can frankly say I have not achieved much. Blame it on the fact that I am such a bookworm that I cannot put a book down long enough to do other stuff.

But really and truly, I MUST start doing them soon. May the soon really be SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment