Sunday, October 18, 2009

Too much

Have you ever tried to do many things at one time? I do, somehow I am just such a person. It is not that I cannot sit still, I can, I can just coop up at home the entire weekend doing nothing but read my books.

But lately, I just feel so drained because I feel I have too many projects, too many deadlines, too many items in my to do list. Am I too driven? No, I just 'want' too many things.

With too many wants come too many uncontentment since you will always want more even though I am not so greedy.

Sometimes with so many things to do just make me feel 24 hours a day is not enough and i go by with too little sleep and too much white hair on my head....I really need to sit back and start to focus on what's most important...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment