Saturday, August 15, 2009

Open Concept Bathrooms

The other thing I really like are spacious, bright and open concept bathrooms. Nah, I am not an exhibitionist nor am a flasher. In the past I used to like having big bathrooms and small bedrooms but now I think both should not be compromise and should preferably be equally big haha.

Having huge bathrooms means getting to soak in the bathroom and also being open concept allows for natural ventilation. However as one of my friends said, how do you have an open concept bathroom if you have neighbours so close to you? Which is true indeed but if I have the will, I shall find the way.

Here's some open concept bathrooms to share with all of you, as you can see, some are much more open than the rest, especially those with no neighbours for miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment